The mission of the Center for FaithJustice is to inspire the next generation of leaders by creating programs to serve those in need and educate for justice in the Catholic tradition.
Named for the biblical passage that inspired them, “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:26), our signature WorX programs unfold through week-long mission retreats combining direct service to those in need with intensive reflection on Catholic social teaching. Read more.
Be sure to check out our latest WorX Spotlight Newsletter and help us spread the news of good worX in your community! Send us your stories of alumni in action.
- “Best week of my life.”Participant
- “I gained confidence this week through connecting with the people I served and from my experiences, was challenged to pursue my calling to help others.”Participant
- “The Center for Faithjustice consistently provides programs that challenge students to rethink what they know about social justice, their faith and how those two things are inseparable. Their programs, especially JusticeworX, have shaped so many students into active, faith-filled stewards of peace, love, and solidarity. Their staff is extremely professional and prepared. They are the quintessential Catholic Social teaching organization in the Mid-Atlantic region and I will always make sure that my students have an opportunity to experience their good work.”Sam DeitchSt. Joe's Prep Campus Minister
- "WorX participants truly come home ignited – they are absolutely on fire to change the world."Parish Partner
- “I love working with CFJ. JusticeworX trips aren’t just another service trip, but rather a true encounter with poverty and social justice.”School Partner
- “I would really like to commend CFJ’s staff. They were a model team-- awesome with our students at both the service sites and during the content activities.”Partner
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
The Center for FaithJustice is proud to be recognized by these and other mission-minded organizations.