Thank you for your interest in the Center for FaithJustice! Our organization is sustained by a dedicated community of regular and summer staff and volunteers who help to realize our mission.
Below is a sampling of our current needs.
Office Volunteers (CASA/St. James):
- Facilities Maintenance (handy work, painting, skilled labor, landscaping)
- Clerical (filing/organizing, data entry, supply inventory)
Specialized Skill Sets:
- Staff training and development (team building, leadership skills, spiritual direction, etc.)
- Marketing and outreach (photography, videography, brochure and material designs, donating items for marketing)
- Curriculum development (creation and revision of educational components of WorX program materials)
- Technology (maintenance of current equipment and servers, donating updated hardware)
Summer WorX Staff and Volunteers
- Small group facilitators
- Team leaders
- Networkers, including those that connect us to service site hosts